Full day jeep safari "Secret Samui"
The tour starts not from the standard temples of Koh Samui, such as Big Buddha, but immediately runs to the jungle in the mountains! On your way, you will make a stop at the viewpoint overlooking Koh Phangan, and then you will find the highest panoramic viewpoint on Koh Samui with the statue of the Walking Buddha.
Then you will have an opportunity to relax in the pool with a panoramic view of the surroundings on top of the mountain, surrounded by statues of dinosaurs. Here you will have lunch (Thai buffet) with drinks. Vegetarians and vegans will not be hungry – they have a special menu!
After lunch you will visit one of the most interesting and unusual places in Koh Samui, which is not included in any group tour – the cultural center of Dhewa Dusit, located to the west of the island. Here you will see sculptures brought from different parts of Southeast Asia and India examine the house on the water, you can try on traditional Thai costume (male or female) or its elements and take extraordinary photos with ancient sculptures at the background! On the territory of the complex, there are orchids and peacocks.
The next point is the waterfall Namguang 1 where you can enjoy the scenery and to swim. Here you can see one of the most beautiful temples of Samui – Wat Sila Ngu. The decoration of this temple is made of raw clay, which gives an unusual terracotta shade to it. The last point will be a view point at the rocks.
- Pick up from the hotel
- Breathtaking riding up to the mountain in 4×4 cars
- View point in the jungle, from which you can see Koh Phangan
- Standing Buddha temple
- Time to relax in the mountain swimming pool with dinosaurs around
- Buffet lunch and drinks by the swimming pool
- Riding to the South of the island
- Cultural center with traditional Thai costumes and jewelry
- 5 minutes walk to the waterfall
- Time to swim in the natural waterfall Namuang and enjoy the nature
- Original Red temple
- View point at the cliff
- Transfer back to hotel
Terms and conditions, cancellation policy
- Payment must be made within 3 days after reservation date and not later than 3 day(s) before tour date otherwise reservation expires;
- Koh Sanuk reserves the right to cancel or postpone a tour due to unforeseen circumstances (such as weather conditions). By agreement tour can be rescheduled to another day or company will make full refund;
- Service provider reserves the right to change the trip itinerary and/or destination if weather (wind, waves) does not allow to execute the trip itinerary;
- Client has the right to cancel a booking up to 3 day(s) prior to the tour date. Is this case Koh Sanuk will refund full payment minus bank fee;
- From 3 day(s) up to 1 day(s) before the tour date Koh Sanuk reserves the right charge up to 50% cancellation fee;
- In case of cancellation in 1 day(s) or less from the tour date/time or "No Show", Koh Sanuk will charge up to 100% invoice amount cancellation fee.